MySQL Recovery Kit – an ultimately convenient, compact and intuitive MySQL database recovery tool
MySQL Recovery Kit
MySQL Recovery Kit helps recover tables, data, indexes, and keys of non-work MySQL databases.
MySQL Recovery Kit is a corrupt MySQL recovery tool offering everything you will ever need to restore the contents of corrupted MySQL databases, including structure and data. One of the very best MySQL recovery tools on today’s market, it offers unmatched recovery efficiency combined with a super-intuitive interface suitable for users of all skill levels!
- Support of all versions of MySQL
- Support of MyISAM, InnoDB database engines
- Unicode support
- Recovery of database tables
- Recovery of database views
- Recovery of primary and foreign database keys
- Recovery of database indexes
- Preview of recoverable data
- Preview of the SQL structure
- Support of selective (partial) recovery. The user can select any object or set of objects for recovery
- Possibility to recover data directly to MySQL server
- Possibility to restore recovered data in the form of SQL scripts. The user can manually modify them and execute at any time to recreate the original database structure. This recover MySQL tool automatically generates two executable *.bat files for all scripts – one for recreating the table structure and another one for filling it with data
- Saving of the recovery history
Whether you are a professional web developer or a regular user trapped in a difficult situation involving a damaged MySQL database, MySQL Recovery Kit will be your perfect aide in opening the damaged file, identifying its structural elements and restoring the maximum of your data. All you need to start the recovery process it to download a recovery MySQL tool installation file, install the program and select a file containing the necessary data. Based on a brand-new proprietary database analysis engine and a set of advanced algorithms, the program is capable of recovering much more than all of its competitors – and you don’t need to be a computer wiz to get this job done!
MySQL Recovery Kit is a must have tool for any person facing the problem of damaged MySQL databases on a regular basis; however, it can be a life savior in situations when a single database containing business-critical or confidential personal data gets damaged in any sort of incident.
Disclaimer: MySQL Recovery Kit is not available for free and does not have a fully-functional free version. This MySQL recovery software is offered on the try-before-you-buy basis and has a trial version that you can download to see if it’s a good fit for your purposes. MySQL Recovery Kit is not licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) or GNU General Public License (GPL). The company has done everything possible to make the price affordable for home and enterprise users looking for hassle-free and reliable database recovery for MySQL databases.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- MySQL is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- The MySql recovery tool is compatible with all versions of Windows.
Please select root folder with a damaged MySQL database files on first page of repair wizard in MySQL Recovery Kit